Our Not for Profit industry experience helps us understand your unique IT support needs.
Employee and volunteer engagement
Internal communications and the consistent availability of information are critical issues for Not for Profits as they often have a large volunteer workforce that is geographically dispersed, sometimes transient and often scaling according to organisations' activities. Also, their governance structures involving boards and committees as well as stakeholders and employees means that there are diverse information and communication needs all within the one organisation.
- Powered by SharePoint Online, organisations will see
Improved processes and information sharing
Better engagement with staff and volunteers
% NFP websites
Managing member relationships
- Not for Profit based organisations are faced with issues such as managing complex relationships with members and other stakeholders, trying to become more customer-centric and also have a better understanding of member requirements
- Empowered by Dynamics 365, Not for Profit organisations and associations have enterprise-wide access to a members’/donor data. This ‘single view’ of a member includes consolidation of profiling data, transactional information from back-end systems and full history of member interactions. Using Dynamics 365, Not for Profit organisations and associations can easily manage complex relationships, deliver consistent, high value interactions with members at every touch point and ultimately enhance their interactions through service excellence.
- Sourcing and maintaining hardware assets is a key component of your IT strategy. That’s why you need a comprehensive IT lifecycle Management solution that helps maximise ROI from your technology investment.
- We simplify the process of obtaining IT products and software by taking on the responsibility of IT procurement. Our ongoing strategic partnerships with the world’s leading technology vendors allow us to deliver best-of-class products.
% of IT budget
average hours lost
Support & Managed Services
- With an increasing reliance on technology, not-for-profits need reliable IT support to ensure services are delivered to the community.
- Part of our responsibility as your managed IT service provider is to proactively manage, maintain and support your servers, network and equipment. This includes ensuring that your IT risks are reduced through monitoring and maintenance.
- Our experienced technology consultants can provide strategic advice, so you can invest in the right systems and make the most of your data and information.
Because of the flat fee pricing model, your monthly bill is calculated based on the number of members you have, and therefore your pricing can scale in either direction based on the size management necessary for your organisation.
Our tailored managed services allows you to pick and choose what components of your IT you want to outsource, giving you complete control.